Monday, August 31, 2009

My first two weeks as a Mommy






I can't believe in four days Hudson will be 3 weeks old!  Time flies~ especially when your days and nights run together!   My first two weeks as a Mom were filled with the greatest joy I've ever experienced in my life as well as some of the most frustrating and hard moments I've had.  One thing is for sure~ I would not have survived without my Mother!  She left yesterday and my heart been aching all day today because I miss her so much!!  I had so much trouble breastfeeding and she was there to lift me up, and do everything she could to make it better.  I got to a point where it hurt so bad I thought I would pass out every time I tried to do it.  I'm happy to report that we finally have it down, and I am so glad I passed that hurdle!  The late nights waking up every three hours are no piece of cake either, and I am so lucky I had my Mom there at every feeding for support, encouragement, and so much help.   It was such a gift to have her here working her little tail off so I could focus on taking care of Hudson and my own recovery, and I have to admit I feel a little lost without her!  Today I gave Hudson a bath and he was freezing the whole time~ I know he was wishing his Grandmommy was there to do it the right way and we both can't wait for her to come back!  I'm praying for my energy to come back so I can move around a little better, and am trying to be patient with myself after all my body has been through!!

I made another slideshow that I think is even cuter than the last one and is much shorter!  
You can click on the link to look at it!
http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/4KHKmFTm/1/4304758#imageID=79437239

No comments:

Post a Comment