Monday, November 15, 2010

Its been a while...

I've been a very bad blogger~ my last blog was written August 2009 when Hudson was two weeks old! Lately I've run across some incredible blogs I've seen created by Moms sharing and recording their memories, pics, ideas, and daily life with their children and family, and seeing them inspired me to want to do the same. I'm going to do my best to record my precious little boys milestones, memories, and cute moments, and share the thoughts, feelings, and discoveries I unfold during my journey through motherhood.

Hudson is 15 months old now, and has literally turned into the cutest little man I've ever seen. Every day is a new journey. Every day is a new challenge for me as a stay at home Mom to keep up with my crazy little boy while trying to stay on top of what I'm supposed to be learning, teaching, cooking, and doing for him to give him the best life possible. It seems like just when I figure out a plan, schedule, and routine he moves to the next stage in his life and I have to start all over! Every day he learns something new, and every day he discovers and understands so much more.

I'm going to try to post his milestones, memories, discoveries, and activities each week as well as my favorite moments and anything else I feel like sharing! So there we go; this blog is for my little man, and all of the moments with him I will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment