Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We made it to 9 Months!!!

I can't believe we are 9 months pregnant today!!!  I feel SUCH sense of accomplishment and excitement knowing it is only a matter of time now before our little one is here, and so nostalgic knowing where we were just one year ago.   Last week one year ago we had our miscarriage, and today I am so humbled, thankful, and overwhelmed with emotions knowing how close we are to having our first baby.   I think pregnancy after a miscarriage brings about a certain vulnerability that at least for me I haven't been able to shake.   I have gone to every single dr's appointment, waited for every single test result, and faced every single milestone feeling so vulnerable, and I am so thankful that Zach was there to hold my hand and give me strength and confidence every step of the way.    It wasn't a long road for us to get here, but we learned a lot, and I can honestly say we haven't taken one second of this amazing experience for granted.  

My wonderful parents came down last weekend to help us get everything ready for little Hudson to get here, and I can't believe how much they did!!!   We had soooo much to do, and I so thankful for all the help we got.  Thank you sooooo much Mom for washing every single little piece of clothing, bibs, blankets, and bedding for the baby room (not to mention mine and Zachs clothes too!), cleaning the house, cooking us dinner, setting up every contraption for Hudson, organizing and decorating the baby room, and coming with me to get all of the last minute baby and nursery essentials!   I can finally say we have everything ready for Hudson to get here!  Thank you sooo much Dad for changing our light bulbs, smoke alarms, fixing the toilet seats, and the incredible professional landscaping job you did in the back yard!!!  

I'm going to put pictures of Hudson's cute nursery up this week, and will post again tomorrow with news from the dr about if we have to schedule a c-section or not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment