Monday, July 27, 2009

3 WEEKS TO GO!

We are 37 weeks tomorrow and have three weeks to go!!  I wanted to put some pics up from my last two showers of my incredible shower hosts, and one of my big fat pregnant 36 week belly, enjoy!  Oh~ at our last appointment we found out that the little guy finally turned and we are all set on a regular delivery now and don't need to schedule a c-section!  It was great news but now I'm starting to get reallllly nervous~ I hope I do a good job!!


Dallas Shower hosted by Krista Kerr and Lindsey Bradshaw! I love my little friends so much and had so much fun getting to see everyone one last time before Hud gets here!  Thank you so much!
Boerne Shower hosted by Bette Yost, DeeAnn Wilson, Mary Dillard and Peggy Bowie.  Thank you so much, it was a beautiful shower and I had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment