Wednesday, July 8, 2009

6 WEEKS TO GO!

WE ARE 34 WEEKS AND HAVE 6 WEEKS TO GO (that is if I have to go all the way to my due date~ I'm hoping he we will come a little sooner!)

I had our 34 week appointment today and everything is looking good!  Right now little Hudson is transverse which means he is completely sideways with his head on one side and his little booty on the other.  Our Dr said if he is still facing this way in two weeks at our 36 week appointment we will talk about scheduling a c-section!!  I guess he is really running out of room and the chances of him turning after 36 weeks are pretty slim.  So I will keep everyone posted on the news, and he might be coming sooner than 6 weeks after all!

We have fun news! Luke came on Monday to stay with us for 6 weeks while he's doing an internship at Joy Pipe and I am sooooo excited to have him here!  Zach's 27th birthday is tomorrow and we are going to Jake's new BBQ restaurant to celebrate tonight and then continuing the fun at the lake this weekend with a joint celebration for Gene's birthday too!  I'll update with any fun pics we take.  For now here is one of Luke's first day on the job and one of my enormous pregnant belly that Luke took today~ I'm getting scary big and feel like a circus act going out in public.   

Working Men!



No comments:

Post a Comment