Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time Flies!

Well, I did it again. I promised to be a better blogger and haven't posted a blog in almost two months! I don't understand how Mom's do it all! What is your secret Mommy's? It seems like there are not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do, and having time to blog or do anything for myself always finds itself at the bottom of the list! But I can't complain, because I get to spend all day with my crazy, adorable little nut head who is 17 months old and diving head first into the terrible twos!

We had a wonderful holiday season this year. Here are some of my favorite pics!

Thanksgiving with the Bibbs



This is in Arkansas at my cousin Blakes wedding~ Hudson is doing his "Party Arm" dance move on the right w his Grandpa.


Christmas at the Lakehouse!
The Jeter Clan in our matching pajamas


Love these two pics! Hudson loves to be chased! He almost leaves the ground he gets so excited!



Mommy and her crazy Muffin, and Hudson and his sweet sweet cousin Caroline who took care of him all weekend!

Christmas Morning! Its a family tradition for all the unmarried kids to line up youngest to oldest to wait to see what Santa brought~ Hudson was first in line this year! He LOVED his camo raid boots, and his vacuum! I love having a little cleaner!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment