Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let the good times roll

After four years together Zach invited me to go fishing with him for the FIRST time so of course I said yes, and to my HUGE surprise I had a great time! It was such a pretty day, and we even caught some fish. My favorite part of the trip was definitely the enormous alligator we saw~ don't think I'll be putting my little toes in lake water any time soon!


When we got back Tom and Kathy, and Ryan and Luke came over to watch the Baylor game and play with the Hud man.


When Hudson was sound asleep Ryan and I decided to put his crayons to use and had a major drawing competition judged by Zach, Luke, and Steph. So fun!!

The judges deliberating.

Ryan's winning pic.

Luke is staying with us until Ryan moves into his new place (that is soooo close to us and we are sooo excited). Hudson has LOVED having him here~ he follows him around everywhere and always wants to be close to him. Don't these pics just warm your heart?


Last but not least it looks like my boys has got his Mama's curls! I'm getting so much pressure to cut his hair but how can I when it looks like this!?




No comments:

Post a Comment