Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Moments

I can't believe its already February! Here are some of my favorite moments from January with my boy...

This is what Hudson looks like everyday when he wakes up in the morning~ its the cutest thing I've ever seen. Little puffy eyes, bed head, it doesn't get better than that. I love this pic for capturing this memory bc I never want to forget it! Plus I get to show off the nice breakfast I made for him that morning!

Don't judge me. David Beckham wears his hair like this too which makes it ok. I know its time for a cut but I'm just not ready yet, getting closer though! I love this pic of my little naked man playing with his toy sitting next to his Tator Tot, and the hairdo is icing on the cake.

Walked in the kitchen one night and Hudson had discovered the bread in the pantry and decided to have a little party on the floor pigging out on it.

Love watching these boys spend time together, such buddies.

Cute Daddy, Cute Son.

We love our trips to the park! It's been so cold lately but we do everything we can to bundle up and stay warm so we can still go outside!


It took a while but I finally discovered where all the stay at home moms go when I ventured into chikfila one day w Hudson. It has become one of our favorite places to go. We go to the one at the Rim- the people that work there are so nice and helpful, its super clean, he can get a kids meal w 4 chicken nuggets, a fruit cup, juice box, and book for like $3, and its full of stay at home Mom's and their kids! Of course we end our meal w some serious playtime which Hud goes crazy for, and I like too bc it gets some good energy out so before we go home for naptime! He loves crawling up the slide and and sliding down it! Such a brave little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment